Sunday 1 October 2017

Quest Fur Cover Fall 2017 full lineup

 THE FULL LINEUP

                                  QFC HUNT ITEM: 

[Please note: This list is subject to changes such as LM/SLURL changes, store number changes, dropouts, etc. All changes will be announced in the QFC inworld group and in the FF VIP discord in the QFC channel!]

1.) Furry Fashion

HINTS
1): Secretary work is never finished!

2.) just hanging out with nicer kitties

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Furry/169/207/27

2.) Squishy Fluff
HINTS
1): Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do...

3.) Caboodle
HINTS
1): I like pumpkin, and this hay, the blankets are comfy, let this wagon be on it's way!
2): This goop is nice, it's real slimey, even if it's a little limey.
3): Like my brother, I love the goo. But my favorite color is blue.
4): The stars are nice, the candles are too. I like to lay and listen to the water move.
5): This shop isn't mine and the books have misprints. Can you find me behind the pawprint?

4.) Elephant Graveyard
HINTS
1): Be careful trying to take away my pets' toy

5.) ::AMBIX::
HINTS
1): "Oh look! They've been to Saturn. Hey, I've been to Saturn"
2.) "Do you even water fake plants?"

6.) ::FAB::
HINTS
1): Snuggle Bunny

7.) [Project]Maehem Industries
HINTS
1): Like a wallflower...

8.) Akuma Drops
HINTS
1): Hard at work or hardly working?

9.) TOXIC-X Designs

NOTE: ONE hunt icon is in the main store, the other THREE can be found in a special hunt area! Teleporter to the area can be found at the main store! See the hints below for info



HINTS
 ::: Main store :::

1):
So cold I feel like being Caged like a wild animal.
::: Step into the forest :::

(take the teleport portal at the main store to get to this area!)
2): This singing tree is spooky, I feel right at home here
3): This stump house needs a better interior decorator.
4): Wow these mushrooms are just the right height for me!

10.) PinkToyBox
HINTS
1): Take a break! Read a book.
 
11.) Pickletastic

HINTS
1): Being near all these fellow cats and some spoopy pumpkins sure does make me feel at home!
2): I feel like a pretty, pretty princess but I think I might need a smaller size!

12.) HELLISHDEER

---DROPPED OUT OF HUNT---

13.) Orange Toad Studios
HINTS
1):
Ask the Skeletons

14.) Pixel Junk
HINTS
1):
Hangin' around in the slime all day. I'll just be lazy and snooze my time away.
2): I've ate enough to make a face because pumpkin is my favorite thing. Can you find me before I die from eating?

15.) Fortunas Creations
HINTS
1):
Watching water move can be calming.

16.) Foxxies
HINTS
1):
Haaaalp! Get me down from here!!

17.) Dream Create Mesh
HINTS
1):
"Although I’m not royalty
I am often a queen or king
When it gets dark every night
It’s on me people are sleeping"

18.) Yumera
HINTS
1.) I feel safe up here

19.) ::Static::

HINTS
1):
Just hangin' out with the boys, watching people play gachas.
2): Are these new candles? There's so many!
3): My seat is kinda sharp, but the view is nice from here!

20.) Pandiie's Cannibal Picnic

---DROPPED OUT OF HUNT---


21.) Bully!
--- SKIP ---

22.) Lab Rats
HINTS
1):
The Crux lost it.

23.) Trash Panda
HINTS
1):
Do you like hurting people?

24.) De Bazza
HINTS
1):
Have a seat and stay a while!

25.) Shadow Cat Jewelry
HINTS
1):
With all these cats around I fit right in, though I am afraid of those cat skull candles when you walk in. I am hidden a bit out of the way, find me where you will find any cat on a sunny day.

26.) BattleBeast Breedables
HINTS
1):
The little voo-doo kitty feels a little hungry...

27.) The Chazshack
HINTS
1):
In space, nobody can hear you scream.

28.) Epicine
HINTS
1):
Spark, glow, burst!

29.) Silly Husky

HINTS
1):
Look at all the pretty clothes on this vendor
2): Cant Seem to win the prize i want from this gacha.

30.) Timeless Textures
HINTS
1):
I'm sure you can find the hunt object if you're DOWN FUR it!

31.) Trade Post Tack
HINTS
1):
Don't mind me, just window shopping.

32.) NutBusterz
HINTS
1):
Can we just snuggle and watch the sunset?

33.) #Bams
---DROPPED OUT OF HUNT---

34.) Photos Happen
HINTS
1):
  You tomb raider you

35.) USC Textures
HINTS
1):
Mr McGregor's Cat is lying in wait for Peter Rabbit

36.) Dragon Arcade
HINTS
1):
Justice rains from above!

37.) Magician Productions
---DROPPED OUT OF HUNT---



38.) Twilight Imaginarium
---DROPPED OUT OF HUNT---


39.) Fluff & Luff
HINTS
1):
The censor is not the only thing THIS is hiding.

40.) Decryption

HINTS
1):
I'm as high as I can be.
2): Now you see me. Now you don't.

41.) .:Fujiwara's World:.
HINTS
1):
I'm ready for a photo with my Spotted friend!
2): Help! I'm trapped near these punky things!

42.) Rainbow Unicorn Fart
HINTS
1):
Where could it bee?

43.) K R E E P
HINTS
1):
Those who hide in trees are lonely, but loneliest are those who visit the moon.

44.) Touryuumon: Maho Sukuroru
HINTS
1):
Talk To Boney the Guard, he may have a clue for you
2:Bonesy: Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...
Life is a gypsies ribbon, beautiful and twisted up.
Time is a sand that we have little of.
Death comes for all and ensnares you in it's web.
Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...
Keep looking into the sun and your sure as dead... heheeheh.

45.) Moonlightcat Creations
HINTS
1): tickle tickle

46.) Derpy Mittens
HINTS
1):
I peep at you as you enter, though I feel a bit silly!

47.) Wild Evolution
--- SKIP ---

48.) Kenuro's Goodies
HINTS
1):
In the darkness, something seen. Right behind you, something gleams.

49.) Blades of Fire

HINTS
1):
Why did Dracula take cold medicine? To Stop his coffin

2.) Why is this a bad joke? It has no Delivery.

50.) Glutz
HINTS
1):
"it sure is dark down here.. but at least i have internet!"

51.) Wickedpup
[AD GOES HERE]
HINTS
1):
 

52.) [U R DEAD]
HINTS
1):
I know it's well lit but It's so spoopy out there and I'm feeling a little chicken, so I'll just hide down here...

53.) {Mary Cakes} Design
HINTS
1):
This mouse is a bunny!

54.) .::Aftershok::.
HINTS
1):
Is this New?

55.) Chimeric Arts & Fashions
HINTS
1):
I love to play, but it's not fair. I just can’t seem to find a Rare!

56.) Visual Magick


HINTS
1):
Trick or treat, smell my feet, I had too many sweets to eat! *groan*
2): I'm getting awfully SQUASHED up in here. Get it? Oh I crack myself up.
3): There's so much knowledge to be had sitting all around me. If only I had eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment